You have no items in your cart.
“But I am the Lord your God, Who divided the sea whose waves roared-The Lord of hosts is His name. And I have put My words in your mouth; I have covered you with the shadow of My hand, that I may plant the heavens, lay the foundations of the earth, and say to Zion, “You are My people.”
Cheryl and I would like to share some exciting news with you. We will be returning to Israel to set up a new ministry center!
The ministry center will facilitate fellowship, prayer and theological education but the Lord has much more in mind for us to do than this, which will involve the following:
- Discharging an apostolic and governmental ministry to the wider Church in the nations.
- Expounding biblical truth concerning the role of Israel in God’s plan of world redemption and augmenting this by encouraging biblically based tours to Israel.
- Resisting antisemitism in all its forms and particularly as it manifests as anti-Israelism.
- Producing written materials, articles, and books. This will include live weekly updates, analysis of events taking place in Israel and the wider world and an online presence through our website and other media platforms by which to impact the nations from Jerusalem.
- Standing with the persecuted Church in the Middle East and beyond.
Up until now I have given over 45 years of ministry, in planting churches, traveling internationally, leading two major non-profit Christian organizations, been the co-founder of the Christian Desk at Yad Vashem and I have written near on twenty books. As we move forward with this vision of a ministry center in Jerusalem, I count it a real joy to have received a renewed call of God to begin another season of ministry from Zion. Cheryl and I are truly humbled by all of this and we will set out to be obedient to the heavenly vision before us.
We invite you to partner with us by:
• praying for us,
• encouraging us and,
• as the Lord leads, supporting our ministry in Israel.